Fucking Genius Business Description
Fucking Genius Business is the culmination of years of research by French-Canadian MBA Marc Cȏté on the rapidly shifting corporate world by following esoteric business leads, inconspicuous news stories and the breadcrumb trail of clues from mogul biographies to dig deeper into the little-known practices of the world’s most successful companies and explore how the business revolution of the ‘80s has escalated into today’s dog-eat-dog landscape.
From global brands posing as untaxable non-profit organisations to asset-less billion dollar startups slaying the old guard overnight to Hollywood accounting wizardry’s disappearing profits, each chapter is designed to expose and decipher the clever and controversial methods that the world’s biggest companies use to gain a competitive edge in the battle for the throne, with lessons in each chapter from did-you-know factoids and post-chapter insights showing how the knowledge can be used to the reader’s advantage and applied across any business.
Using simple language that anyone can understand, Cȏté demonstrates that ingenuity and creativity aren’t limited to the realm of audiovisual artists and shows that the business world can be its own canvas for expression and problem-solving. Using concrete examples from world-leading brands, enlightening infographics and his own insights from years of studying the corporate world, he discusses the way companies work and think beyond the status quo to survive and thrive in the cutthroat global market of the 21st century. His book sheds new light on preconceptions of the business world that will both entice curious beginners and surprise experienced veterans.
Fucking Genius Business will…
- Challenge everything you thought you knew about your favourite brands
- Expose the lengths companies will go to just to survive in the global market
- Reveal the secrets that airlines don’t want you to know
- Demonstrate how low-profit industries maintain cash flow
- Shake up your ideas of what can and can’t be done in business
- Show you how to start thinking outside the box and bending the rules
- Explain how multimillion dollar tactics can be applied on any scale to any business
- Unlock your creative business mindset to get you playing on the same level as the industry giants